Customer Assistance Representative - Cork
As part of our ongoing expansion, Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Assistance Representative to join our team in Cork.
Your role will be to provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers via the phone and in person, in addition to administrative support. If you have a strong customer service focus, close attention to detail, and strong computer skills this role could be for you.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can directly see your impact on the business. If you think this role sounds like the perfect job for you, then don’t delay and apply today!
Enterprise Holdings, Inc., manages the largest and most diverse privately-owned fleet in the world through an integrated network of more than 9,500 fully staffed neighbourhood and airport rental locations. This global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises also operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand – as well as the National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands – in 90 countries and territories.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK. Join our team and be one of the people driving our growth.
To help understand and find out more about our Flex-E-Rent division of Enterprise, please visit: https://www.flexerent.co.uk/
- Performance-related annual reviews increase
- 10 month training programme - £1000 training completion salary increase
- On-the-job training & development
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Additional 5 days holiday after 5 years of service
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Relocation policy & benefits
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- 40 hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent, Mondaniel Business Park, Rathcormac, Cork, P61 AK77
Training and Development
This role offers fantastic progression opportunities via our in-house training and development programmes. We encourage all our employees to be the best they can be and support your learning via our structured training roadmap and regular development sessions. As you complete each task on the training roadmap you will mark your completion, and your understanding and competence in that area will be assessed and accredited by your leadership team. There will be lots of different knowledge checks and activities along the way, so you’ll always be taking the next step in your learning with us.
- Communication in person, over the phone and via email
- Marketing the business and building long term relationships
- Account Management duties
- Handling customer requests
- Problem solving
- Working to deadlines
- Administration duties
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and telephone skills