LCV - Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Workshop Based - Cork
Enterprise are excited to announce the opportunity for a AutomotiveTechnician to join our team based in Cork.
- Fully Negotiable based on experience
- Overtime rate paid at time and a half
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status within 1 year
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- Unit 1,Mondaniel Business Park, Rathcormac, Cork P61 AK77
- 40 hrs per week Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK and Ireland, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a LCV Automotive Technician Cork and be one of the people driving our growth.
Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for CVRT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns. This will be rota based.
- A Full UK/Irish/EU driving licence
- Experience working on LCVs
- City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Mechanics
- Mechanic National Craft Qualification essential - Level 6 or above