Parts Coordinator - Cork
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opening for a Parts Coordinator to join our Cork team.
Salary: €32,000 per annum
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
Location: Unit 1,Mondaniel Business Park, Rathcormac, Cork, P61 AK77
Hours: 40 hours: Mon- Frid 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Ordering of parts from approved suppliers working with site contacts to ensure goods received checks are made and are correct before authorising payment.
- Working with local site contact ensure all returns/surcharge items are returned with appropriate paperwork and ensure credits are received.
- Organise and control local parts supplier stock managed agreements
- Manage stock levels to minimise out of stock and obsolete stock issues
- Action any invoice queries
- Ensure Enterprise Flex-E-Rent COSHH sheets are produced and published before any new chemicals are brought into the business.
- Produce regular stock reports for your allocated workshops
- Run weekly audit reports as prescribed by the parts manager
- Carry out periodic and annual stock checks
- Audit parts ordering systems
• Confidence in working with computer systems and a knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sage advantageous but not essential• Must have previous experience working within a parts department.• Excellent attention to detail.• Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player• Willing to carryout additional admin duties when required• H&S Conscious