Trainee Automotive Parts Coordinator - Cork
We are excited to announce an opportunity for an Trainee AutomotiveParts Coordinator to join our team at our depot in Cork.
- A competitive base salary with an exceptional career progression plan providing pay increments as you progress, along with a yearly salary review
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 with service, plus bank holidays
- An additional paid day ‘My Purpose My Time’ for volunteering
- Access to a broad range of career progression opportunities and industry leading training
- Employee Assistance Programme to support the wellbeing of our employees
- Company life assurance at 3x salary
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- 40 hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Unit 1, Mondaniel Business Park, Rathcormac, Cork, P61 AK77
Add an annual turnover of $30 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 2.1 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK and Ireland, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a Trainee Parts Coordinator - Cork and be one of the people driving our growth.
Diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work every year since it was conceived 17 years ago and have been honored with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
• Ordering of parts from approved suppliers working with site contacts to ensure goods received checks are made and are correct before authorising payment.
• Working with local site contact ensure all returns/surcharge items are returned with appropriate paperwork and ensure credits are received.
• Organise and control local parts supplier stock managed agreements
• Manage stock levels to minimise out of stock and obsolete stock issues
• Action any invoice queries
• Ensure Enterprise Flex-E-Rent COSHH sheets are produced and published before any new chemicals are brought into the business.
• Produce regular stock reports for your allocated workshops
• Run weekly audit reports as prescribed by the parts manager
• Carry out periodic and annual stock checks
• Audit parts ordering systems
• Confidence in working with computer systems and a knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sage advantageous but not essential
• A mechanical interest / desire to work in the automotive field would be beneficial please.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player
• Willing to carryout additional admin duties when required
• Health & Safety Conscious
• Training provided
• Must have full Irish/UK/EU Driving Licence