Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Ireland
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opportunity for LCV & HGV Automotive Technicians, both Mobile and Workshop Based to join our teams across Ireland.
To help understand and find out more about our Flex-E-Rent division of Enterprise, please visit: https://www.flexerent.co.uk/
- Fully Negotiable based on experience - Enterprise Flex-E-Rent Roadmap used to discuss during interview process
- Overtime rate paid at 1.25% (Time and a quarter)
Benefits - Workshop + Mobile Technicians:
- A competitive base salary with an exceptional career progression plan providing pay increments as you progress, along with a yearly salary review
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status within 1 year
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 with service, plus bank holidays
- An additional paid day ‘My Purpose My Time’ for volunteering
- Access to a broad range of career progression opportunities and industry leading training
- Employee Assistance Programme to support the wellbeing of our employees
- Company life assurance at 3x salary
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
Additional Benefits - Mobile Technicians:
- No additional travel time - start and finish on your driveway
- Company van (for business use only)
- Mobile Phone
- 42 hours per week (with overtime opportunities)
- Predominantly Monday - Friday with adhoc weekend / shift work if discussed during interview process.
Training and Development
We offer ongoing support and development for all employees. As a technician you will get OEM Manufacturer training with a variety of manufacturers. You will also receive both in-house & External training courses for all our products/services for the FlexE Rent Fleet. As a Technician in the Enterprise business, you can progress to a Master tech via our 5 stage Technician progress map and will benefit from the rewards that come with this achievement.
The Automotive Technician will either be workshop based or mobile, taking care of general vehicle maintenance duties including MOT preparation, servicing, repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for MOT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard
- The ability to work alone and manage your own time
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- NVQ level 3 in Engineering for Vehicle Maintenance and/or City & Guilds Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Engineering