Customer Service/Administrative Representative
Add an annual turnover of $22.3 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Our Flagship store on Kylemore Road has an exciting opportunity for a full time Customer Service and Administrative Representative.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
The position is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm, the role will command a salary and performance related bonuses.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- call-back management, miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist with lost and found procedure
- Notify Management of any known customer complaints or vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Responsible for office supply management
- Strong Customer Service skills and at least 2 years experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong Phone handling skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance
- Proven ability to work well with people and in a team environment