Customer Service Representative/ Driver - Dublin South
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world
We are looking for Customer Service Representative/Driver to join our team in Dun Laoghaire.
Our Dun Laoghaire branch operates from 08:00am-18:00pm(Mon-Fri), 09:00am-16:00pm on Saturday and 11:00am -14:00pm on Sunday.
You will be required to work 45 hours per week. Pay is €10.85 per hour.
aleting responsibilities mean you will consistently ensure that vehicles are prepared to a high standard so they are suitable and ready for hire.
This maintenance of the car includes;
- Hoovering and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tyres.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windscreens, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Hoover, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windscreen fluid, fuel, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the bonnet, inside the vehicle, inside the boot, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 1 year customer service experience
- Must have a valid full driving licence with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of vehicle cleanliness standards and ability to follow the rules of the road
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be authorised to work in the EU
- Good communication