Customer Service Representative
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
at the Dublin Airport is looking to grow our
Enterprise is a fun and friendly place where team work rules. It's a fast-paced, fun environment at the top European Airport location. If you enjoy a job where you're not staring at the clock, this is the one for you!
Benefits of the role include;
- Flexible working hours - Dublin Airport open from 5am -11pm, Monday -Friday
- Work Life Balance - Part-time or Full-time positions available
- Part time hours are from 08:00am
- Morning, midday, evening and weekend shifts available to suit you and your personal circumstances
- Bonus structure and commissions based off sales and customer service performance
- €12.00 per hour with additional performance-based bonus's mentioned above
Sales Representatives at Dublin Airport assist our customers by greeting them at the rental counter. They assist in checking them into their electronic reservation, offer optional products such as GPS, car seats and fuel. This is considered a sales position and is the perfect opportunity for those with superior customer service skills and persuasive skills. Love helping people? We'd love to hear from you!
Main duties incude;
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Up-sell the products and services we provide in addition to the rental
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Inspect vehicle's condition upon return and process any damage claims (if applicable)
- Collect any owed fuel expenses
- Review and process final bill with customer
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum Leaving Cert is required
- Minimum three to five years of experience in a sales or customer service role is a must
- Must be authorized to work in Ireland and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Want to learn more? Apply today and chat with a recruiter to see if this is the job for you!