Fleet Coordinator - Dublin
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and Ireland have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Coordinator to join our team in Dublin.
The role will involve assisting customers with vehicle maintenance queries. Working alongside our team you will manage and pro-actively control unscheduled maintenance, including roadside breakdowns to ensure a high standard of customer service.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- To ensure the allocated customer's vehicles remain on the road with limited down time in the event of breakdown
- To ensure compliance either within legislation or manufacturers guidelines.
- You will be responsible for booking maintenance work onto our systems; liaising with both our branch network and vendors to ensure exceptional service delivery
- Offer front line customer support and advice following an enquiry
- Ensure that repairs are solutioned in the most cost-effective manner with customer service ethos at the forefront of all you do
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed within timeframes set
- Incident management, meeting agreed timeframes for repairs
In return we will offer a competitive salary, a whole host of benefits and a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and career with Enterprise – a business with over 100,000 employees worldwide.
- You must have a full UK/IRE driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer care skills
- A tenacious, enthusiastic, and flexible disposition
- Experience of call handling/customer service
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a contact centre environment
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and also on your own when required
Location: Bluebell Lane, Bluebell, Dublin, D12 P7FD
Hours: 40 hours: Shift within Mon- Frid 8am to 5pm