HGV - Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Mobile - Dublin
Enterprise are excited to announce the opportunity for Two Mobile HGV Technician's to join our team based in Dublin and surrounding areas
- Fully Negotiable based on experience
- Overtime rate paid at Time and a half
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status within 1 year
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- Work van, phone and tablet for job cards all provided etc
- 40 hrs per week Monday -Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm with overtime opportunities
- Dublin and surrounding areas
Training and Development
We offer ongoing support and development for all employees. As a technician you will get OEM Manufacturer training with a variety of manufacturing brands. You will also receive both in-house & External training courses for all our products/services for the Flexi Rent Fleet. As a Technician in the Enterprise business, you can progress to a Master tech via our 5 stage Technician progress map and will benefit from the rewards that come with this achievement.
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK and Ireland, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a Mobile HGV Automotive Technician in Dublin areas and be one of the people driving our growth.
Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
The Automotive Technician will be predominantly workshop based with mobile capability, taking care of general vehicle maintenance duties including CVRT preparation, servicing, repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for CVRT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns.
- A Full Irish driving licence
- Experience working on HGV's
- HGV Mechanic National Craft Qualification essential - Level 6 or above
- A sense of commitment and reliability
- Their own comprehensive tool kit
- Self- motivated worker
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent diagnostic skills and experience with scan tool.