Lead HGV Technician / Mechanic - Dublin
Enterprise are excited to announce the opportunity for a Lead HGVTechnician to join our team based in Dublin.
- Fully Negotiable based on experience
- Overtime rate paid at 1.25%
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status within 1 year
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- Bluebell Ln, Inchicore, Dublin 12, D12 P7FD, Ireland
- 45hrs per week Mon-Frid 8.00am to 5.30pm, 30 minutes lunch
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and Ireland and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK and Ireland.
The Automotive Technician will be predominantly workshop based with mobile capability, taking care of general vehicle maintenance duties including; CVRT preparation, servicing, repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for CVRT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns. This will be rota based.
- A Full EU/Irish driving licence
- Experience working on HGV's
- City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Mechanics
- HGV Mechanic National Craft Qualification essential - Level 6 or above
- Experience of supervisory or leadership experiences within a working environment