Valeter - Dublin
Enterprise are excited to announce the opportunity for a Valeter to join our team based in Dublin.
- €12.50 per hour
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Our ‘promote from within policy’ means you can go as far as your talent will take you
- Bluebell Lane, Bluebell, Dublin, D12 P7FD
- 40 hours: Shift within Mon- Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Add an annual turnover of $23.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.8 million vehicles and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is its commercial vehicle rental division, providing services tailored to the needs of commercial vehicle hire customers from 28 locations across the UK, while boasting one of the largest and most diverse commercial vehicle rental fleets. Join us as a Valeter and be one of the people driving our growth.
Diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in The Times list of Top 50 Employers Where Women Want to Work every year since it was conceived 17 years ago and have been honored with many other awards along the way.
Enterprise promotes a positive mental wellbeing. We have signed The Time to Change Employer Pledge and teamed up with Mental Health First Aid England to educate our employees. Here at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent we currently have four Mental Health First Aiders on hand to listen, guide and support our employees during their careers.
- To clean and valet vehicles inside and out to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction
- To deliver and collect a variety of vehicles in keeping with the category of your licence entitlement
The successful candidate will be responsible for on-site valeting of all our van and HGV vehicles. They will play an integral part in the success of our business, and may at times be required to assist with delivering and collecting vehicles.
- Full Irish Driving Licence - Category Class B with a maximum of 6 points
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a flexible and positive approach to work