Valeter/Driver- Shannon Airport
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world
We are looking for Car Valeters/Drivers to join our team in Shannon Airport
The Car Valeter/Driver will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the rental vehicle. In addition, the position involves driving our vehicles whilst providing exceptional customer service when picking up our customers.
You will be required to work 45 hours per week.
Rate of pay will be 11-11:50 depending on experience
The Car Valeter is responsible for the care and maintenance of the car park. This includes;
- Hoovering and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tyres.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windscreens, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Hoover, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windscreen fluid, fuel, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the bonnet, inside the vehicle, inside the boot, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 6 months work experience preferred
- Must have a valid full driving licence with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of vehicle cleanliness standards and ability to follow the rules of the road
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be authorised to work in the EU