Car Valeter / Driver - Wexford
Add an annual turnover of $24 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across over 10,000 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world
We are looking for Car Valeters/Drivers to join our team in Wexford.
The Car Valeter / Driver cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Car Valeter also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves and cleans vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
You will be required to work 45 hours per week. Pay is €10.15 per hour.
The Car Valeter is responsible for the care and maintenance of the car park. This includes;
- Hoovering and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tyres.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windscreens, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Hoover, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windscreen fluid, fuel, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the bonnet, inside the vehicle, inside the boot, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 6 months work experience preferred
- Must have a valid full driving licence with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of vehicle cleanliness standards and ability to follow the rules of the road
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be authorised to work in the EU