Mechanic / HGV Technician - Wexford
Whether a customer needs one vehicle, one hundred or even one thousand, Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and Ireland and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK and Ireland.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opportunity for a Workshop based HGV Automotive Technician to join our team based in Wexford.
The Automotive Technician will be predominantly workshop based with mobile capability, taking care of general vehicle maintenance duties including; CVRT preparation, servicing, repairs, breakdowns, preventative maintenance inspection of both light and heavy vehicles.
- Bosheen road, New Ross, Co Wexford, Y34 Y56
- 40hrs per week Mon-Frid 8am to 5pm (occassional Sat mornings)
- €20 per hour (€41,600 per year)- Negotiable based on experience
- 5 Stage Training Program to gain Master Tech Status
- 25 days paid holidays a year + public holidays
- Life Assurance - 3 x Salary
- Short Term Disability
- Stakeholder Pension
- Carry out preventative maintenance inspections ensuring all vehicles are safe and road tested.
- Prepare all vehicles for CVRT.
- Service and maintain all vehicles to the highest standard.
- Whenever called upon, attend breakdowns
- A Full UK/Irish driving licence
- Experience working on HGV's
- City and Guilds or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Mechanics
- HGV Mechanic National Craft Qualification essential - Level 6 or above