National Parts Sales Manager Ireland
Whether a customer needs one, one hundred or even one thousand vehicles, we at Enterprise Flex-E-Rent pride ourselves on building business partnerships by providing exceptional customer service. We operate the widest range of commercial vehicles for rent in the UK and Ireland and have a growing fleet of over 45,000 vehicles; from small cars to heavy goods vehicles, accessible minibuses, and many more besides.
As part of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car family, a business that has grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world with almost 2 million vehicles worldwide, our Flex-E-Rent team provides flexible rental solutions to businesses across the UK and Ireland.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent are excited to announce the opportunity for an office-based, National Parts Sales Manager to join our team based in Wexford, Ireland.
The main purpose of this role is buy, control and sell our stock of parts throughout Ireland. With MAN being one of the leading brands within the commercial parts business, the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, maintaining levels and the overall sale of these parts in each of our 4 locations.
- Set up, monitor and review all approved Parts and Consumable suppliers to obtain best value for the business while meeting our customer service level requirements
- Organise and monitor national Parts supplier stock managed agreements
- Manage impressstock levels to minimise out of stock and obsolete stock issues
- Support the workshop to reduce downtime for fleet and customer vehicle by maintaining correct levels of stock
- Action any invoice queries
- Ensure the completion all Point of Sale job cards on Kerridge (R2C Online system) monitoring/ auditing a selection to ensure the parts and labour line information is as per Enterprise flex-e-rent
- Set up and monitor weekly audit reports and advise adjustments as required.
- Schedule and audit periodic and annual stock checks
- Audit parts ordering systems
- Establish and maintain an effective sales process for all MAN Parts across 4 sites
- Must have previous Parts Management experience (preferably within the commercial market)
- Must have previous Parts Sales experience (preferably within the commercial market)
- Must have good organisation skills
- Must have good communication skills with both employees and external customers.
- Must have previous supervisory experience
- Must have great attention to detail and accuracy when it comes to reports
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a full Irish driving licence and be prepared to travel as part of the role
Location: Bosheen road, New Ross, Co Wexford, Y34 Y564
Hours: 40 hours: Shift within Mon- Frid 8am to 5pm
Salary: €39,000 per annum