Who We Are
Welcome. It's great that you're thinking about joining us. But first, you should learn a little about who we are and what we stand for.
Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that covers nearly 100 countries, nearly 80,000 dedicated team members, and more than 1.7 million vehicles taking customers wherever they want or need to go. Any way you want to think about it, we lead the transportation service industry.
How did we get here? The fact is, we owe our success to each and every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team with opportunities for promotion and growth. Our mission, along with our uncompromising commitment to customers, has made Enterprise a genuine success story and a truly special place to work.
- To be the best transportation service provider in the world.
- To exceed our customers' expectations for service, quality, and value.
- To provide our employees with a great place to work.
- To serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
Our company. We’ve got a massive network.
It all started with seven cars. Now Enterprise operates in more than 9,500 locations across nearly 100 countries. That means, no matter where you live, there's probably a great opportunity with us right down the road.
This is where it started. In our neighbourhoods. At Enterprise, we feature great rates and extraordinary customer service. Including our trademark “We’ll Pick You Up®” offering. We specialise in customers who need rental vehicles because of an accident or mechanical repairs. We also offer vehicles for business and leisure travel – and many convenient airport locations.
Where We’ve Been
Enterprise began as a glimmer in the eye of an entrepreneur. Through the hard work and dedication of Jack Taylor and future leaders of the company, we turned a fleet of seven cars into the world's largest rental car company. We're proud of where we've been, and excited about where we're going next.
We have decades of success. And we’re just getting started.
along the way.
how we get
they want to go.
we’re a part of.
We do great things. And get recognised for our achievements.
- 2020 GradIreland Diversity Recruitment Award
- 2020 The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers
- 2020 UK 300
- 2020 Best Diversity Initiative - NUE Awards
- 2020 The Times
Top 50 Employers for Women
- 2020 Stonewall Top 100 LGBT+ Inclusive Employer
- 2020 Rate My Placement Top 100 Undergraduate Employers
- 2020 LGBT+ Diversity Champion - Pride 500
- 2018 Rate My Apprenticeship Top 100 Employers